Monday, October 1, 2007

New Additions

I've fallen horribly off the photo bandwagon the last month. I was disheartened by a few things but it's all good now. Any one of these days I'm splurging on the canon rebet xti and a few accessories to go with it. I'm in the preplanning stages for converting garage space into a studio, it will be a while though. So, if anyone has any suggestions for lighting and backdrop, especially good deals feel free to let me know. Our "outside" cat had her kittens and we "rescued" them. (Our neighbor brought them over in a plastic bin and we found a way to lock them all in the garage. She's not really ours but we feed her all the time.) They are so adorabe and as soon as I can get someone to help me pose them, I'm taking more photos. There's also a picture of Princess Michi with her trainer. I could use lessons with night time photography.





No comments: